– Put photos in gallery into chronological order
Work with pupils to develop a version of ‘Toy Story’:
– Toys come alive when kids go home: maybe old toys meet modern day toys.
– Develop characters for each toy, especially the old toys; why are they like that?
– Develop stories / adventures with toys
– Pupils keep diaries / journals for toys at home
– make storyboards from the archive photos
– record audio excerpts for toys voices
– develop very simple stop frame animation, with toys moving around the room